NECO Result 2022 is Out | www.result.neco.gov.ng Portal | How to Check NECO Result 2022/2023 Online
If you have been asking if NECO Result is Out then this post is for you.
This page covers how to check your NECO result online via result.neco.gov.ng.
If you are among those that sat for 2022 NECO and you want to check your NECO result, then follow the steps outlined below and then check your result successfully For FREE.
NECO results have been rolled out already, and everyone that sat for the examination is clamoring to know their results. This post is about the NECO Result Checker and how candidates who sat for the exams can check their results.
The National Examination Council (NECO) examination is unarguably the biggest examination by a Nigerian body. WAEC is the biggest, but it is a West African thing. NECO is not so difficult. I did poorly in WAEC but smashed NECO when I wrote my O’ Level exams.
You will find the result checker on the NECO official website at www.result.neco.gov.ng. By visiting the NECO Result Checker website, you can easily check your NECO result without anyone’s aid.
NECO Result Checker
With the NECO results for the 2022 examinations, everyone wants to know their fate and how they did. It is not news that to get admitted into any tertiary institution and further your education, you would need to get at least five (5) credit passes in subjects related to the course you would like to study.
NECO presents a great opportunity for secondary school leavers in Nigeria to pass their O’ Level exams without stress and get a chance to school to any Nigerian university. However, I am not sure international universities accept NECO results as O’ Level requirements.
Like I stated earlier, once the results are out, persons who sat for the NECO exams can access the Result Checker via NECO’s official website. I will be showing you how to make use of the NECO Result Checker 2021 in the steps below:
- Open your browser (Chrome or Firefox) and log on to result.neco.gov.ng
- If you do not have a token, you can purchase one via the NECO Result Checker using the “Purchase Token” button
- Clicking the “Purchase Token” button will ensure you log in. If you do not have an account, you will have to sign up.
- Next, enter your exam year, select the NECO exam type you wrote, enter the token, and enter your NECO exam number or registration number.
- After filling in your details in the Result Checker, click on “CHECK RESULT.”
As long as your details are correct, you will see a screen displaying your NECO result.
How To Check NECO Result 2022/2023 Online
- Go to the NECO Result Checking Portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Supply your EXAM YEAR. i.e. 2021
- Provide your EXAM TYPE. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the Check Result button to access your 2022 NECO result
NECO Result Checker PIN 2022
What is the NECO Result Checker PIN?
It is not different from the token you are asked to present when checking your NECO result. It is a 12-digit number that candidates are expected to buy from the National Examination Council and check their results.
The Result Checker pin is part of the requirements on the online form you are to fill to check your NECO result. Without the Result Checker pin, your application to check your NECO result will be denied.
NECO Result Checker PIN Vs. TOKEN
Do not be confused when you see NECO Result Checker PIN or TOKEN. They both mean the same thing. You can be asked to provide your result checker PIN or TOKEN before accessing your NECO result. The result checker PIN or TOKEN is a 12-digit number which is essential for checking your result.
It is quintessential to note that a token can be used only five times by a candidate. Therefore, if you have to check your result after five trials, you must purchase a new TOKEN. I will be showing you how to purchase the NECO Result Checker PIN in the next section of this article.
How to Purchase NECO Result Checker PIN
To purchase the NECO Result Checker PIN, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and log on to result.neco.gov.ng
- When the page loads, locate the “Purchase Token” button at the bottom-right corner of the page
- You will need to log in to purchase the token. If you do not have an account, you will need to register for an account
- When you register for an account or log in, you will see a dashboard like the one in the image above
- Click on “PURCHASE TOKEN” to make a purchase.
- Enter the number of tokens you would like to buy and click on “PAY NOW.”
Once your payment is successful, you will be able to view your purchased tokens from your dashboard by clicking the “View Purchase Tokens” section.
NECO Result Checker PIN Price 2022
This is your entry if you are following the latest updates on the NECO Result Checker PIN Price. The NECO Result Checker PIN price is 500 naira. You can check your NECO result online with the Result Checker PIN or TOKEN, and you enjoy this convenience at 500 naira per token.
However, the PIN price often accumulates other fees, including a stamp duty of 50 naira and a service charge of 40 naira. The stamp duty is charged only if you are buying more than one NECO Result Checker PIN.
For instance, if you buy one token, the Result Checker PIN price would be 540 naira, which is the TOKEN price, and 40 naira. But if you are buying two TOKENS, the price would be 1090 naira which is 1000 naira for the TOKENS, 50 naira stamp duty, and 40 naira service charge.
Is NECO Result Checker PIN Compulsory?
Yes. The NECO Result Checker PIN is a compulsory item to check your result. You will see that it is a starred field on the online result checker, indicating it is a required field. Remember, you will need to have an account before you can buy the Result Checker PIN.
How to Create an Account on the NECO Portal
Having an account on the NECO portal is vital to you as it helps you purchase your NECO Result Checker token to check your NECO result.
To create an account on the NECO portal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to neco.gov.ng
- Click on NECO Result at the top of the page
- On the NECO Result page, scroll down and click on the “Check Result” button
- You will be taken to the main NECO result page, where you can check your result
- At the bottom-right corner of the page, you will see an option to either “Log in here” or “Register an account”
- On the registration page, you will be required to enter your full name, phone number, email address, and password
- Check that all the details are correct, then click on “REGISTER.”
- NECO will send a confirmation mail to your email. Go to your mailbox and confirm the email to log in to your dashboard, from where you can check your results and buy tokens.
The NECO Result Checker is a platform designed to aid you in checking your NECO results easily. It lets you check your result online by selecting your exam year and entering your exam number, token, and exam type.
I am optimistic you found value in reading this article. Keep others informed by sharing this article with your friends and family.