The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) is said to be the organising board, set to test students you are looking for admission into universities and other tertiary institutions.
Every year thousands of students nationwide register and take the JAMB examination aiming and getting above a certain cutoff mark, before moving forward to apply for the institution of their choice.
This article is to enable you to access your Jamb profile using your registration number, and can also show you how to check for your jamb result if you have written the examination.
Over the years, JAMB has actually grown into a big necessity if you want to apply to any tertiary institution. One of the major changes in the improvement and simplicity of their website.
The board also introduced an easy way to check jamb results on the website with just your registration number, this has really made things easy for candidates that want to check the result without having to go to their main profile page.
How to login to the jamb portal with only the Registration number
1. Visit any Jamb accredited registration centre
2. Visit the official jamb website www.jamb.org.ng
3. Click on create efacility/login or visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
4. The portal will detect automatically that the IP address is from a registered center and redirect you to the CBT user login page
5. You can now provide your registration number and the operator will have access to your profile.
How to login to your jamb profile if you have forgotten your password
There are some instances that candidates forget their password to their profile, jamb has a built-in fail-safe just for that, it is meant to protect the candidates’ profiles and database. The candidates can now easily log on to the site using only their registration number. The following steps above will be a guideline to help you do this.
How to check Jamb result using registration number
Due to the new update on the site, checking of jamb results has been made easy for candidates. The simple steps below will guide you on how to check your jamb result.
1. Login to the jamb website
2. Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided below
3. Click on the check my result button and your jamb result will be displayed for you.
Furthermore, the good news is that you can sit at the confines of your home to check your result with just your smartphone or laptop and an active internet connection.
Can I check my JAMB result without my password?
You can conveniently check your JAMB result without a password by simply sending an SMS with the caption RESULT to 55019 using the same number you used while registering for JAMB and your result will be sent to you shortly. JAMB has made result checking and registration stress-free as such everyone can conveniently check the result and also register for jamb or get other necessary information about JAMB on the JAMB website which has been given above.
Due to the urgency of this issue, and because we may not be able to respond to all your questions regarding this topic Immediately, we have created a student help center on WhatsApp where you can ask any questions regarding this topic and get an immediate response from our team. Kindly join below and share with your friends too because just by sharing, you might be saving a soul from not doing JAMB this year, so please and please share the group link. Many aspirants need it.
- For you to get a response, Save the WhatsApp Admin Name as “Temikola“
- Then send him a direct message stating your issue and he will attend to your request.
- PLEASE If you do not follow this process, you might not get any response.